Dr. Adrian Lo is a well-respected board certified plastic surgeon who has been practicing in the Philadelphia and South Jersey area since 1991 and treats patients locally, around the country and the world. Dr. Lo is a member of the prestigious American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He has taught medical students and plastic surgery residents at Temple University as an Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery and also at Pennsylvania Hospital.
1. Dr. Lo Listens – Dr. Lo spends up to 1 hour with you during your consultation and listens to your goals, wishes and dreams. Dr. Lo will be honest and realistic and tell you what look can be achieved with your rhinoplasty surgery.
2. Personalized Care – You will be seen by Dr. Lo at all steps of your care. He calls you the night after surgery, and you will have access to him by cell phone and email.
3. Safe and Expert Care – Your rhinoplasty procedure will be done in the safety and sterility of the outpatient center of Pennsylvania Hospital or the Pennsylvania Hospital surgery center. You will receive top notch anesthesia and nursing care from a well-respected health care system. Every member of the team that will look after you have worked with Dr. Adrian Lo for many years caring for patients having rhinoplasty surgery.
4. Great Team – Dr. Lo’s team will guide you through every step of the process. Jami, Mildred, Tammy, Carol Ann and Lisa will be there as well to coordinate your journey.
5. State of the Art Technology – Dr. Adrian Lo is always up-to-date and cutting edge with refining his rhinoplasty technique to give you the best result possible and the quickest, and pain-free recovery. You will have 3D Imaging done with our Vectra machine. He is always aware of new technologies and only uses the best and most advanced techniques for your surgery.
6. Hundreds of Happy Patients – Join the hundreds of women who have had rhinoplasty surgery by Dr. Adrian Lo and have experienced the Dr. Lo Advantage. Check out our before and after photo gallery!
Dr. Lo is known for his “concierge” service – he is the only one who performs your surgery (there will not be an intern or a PA working on you, Dr. Lo is the only person performing your surgery.) Dr. Lo makes himself 100% available to his patients through SKYPE, text, email, face-time, or whatever the patients best form of communication is. He see’s all of his patients for all of their post-op appointments, they do not see a nurse…and then if there are questions or concerns, they call in the doctor. He has a “hands-on” approach with all of us surgery patients, and somehow, after even all these years, manages to make each one feel like they are his only one! This personal attention is very special and has landed him one of the areas most favorite surgeons for most of his career!